After you have installed the tiles in your place, you need to understand that they too require constant care and maintenance just like the other amenities that are available in your house. The floor tiles would be able to serve you for a long time, only if you take care of it properly. Durability of the tiles does not only depend upon the material that they are made of, but also depend upon the level of maintenance that we offer to them from our side.
All the ranges of floor tiles available at Carpet Mills are easy to clean and are considered to be water proof. In a way, these qualities help to increase the life of the tiles that you wish to install at your place. You need to understand that each and every type of tile, be it the glazed, marble, ceramic, granites, stone or the faux wood, requires additional maintenance that may not be seen for the other.
Apart from the specific techniques, here is a list of common maintenance tips that you can use while cleaning the tiles.
- Before cleaning, vacuum the dry surface of the tiles using the vacuum cleaner
- Make sure to mop the tile flooring atleast once a week
- Use a mild detergent on the tiles and make sure to clean the surface with clean water
- Avoid using cleaning solutions rich in acids or bleach
- Prevent the usage of steel pads and scrubbing pads that might cause marks on the tiles after cleaning